Our Patient Services
Forensic Psychiatric Services
- Competency to Stand Trial Evaluations Competency to Manage Personal Affairs
- Criminal Responsibility Evaluations
- Custody Evaluations ~ Fitness for Duty Evaluations
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Psychiatric Disability Evaluations
- Violence & Substance Abuse Risk Assessments
- Automobile Accidents
- Disability Evaluations
Dwight A. Owens, MD is Board certified by the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners to perform Independent Medical Evaluations. He was forensic trained at Emory University and has decades of experience. He is highly sought after by many major fortune 500 companies, law firms and private payers to perform these type of evaluations. Please contact our office to schedule your appointment so we can assist you in all your needs.
MTBC-Patient Health Record
The MTBC Patient Portal is a reliable resource for you. It gives you convenient 24-hour access to your personal health information and medical records. It also provides you a safe gateway to contact our team/office about any non-immediate requests through a protected web portal.